Subject: Lord Harrow's bonus - answered by GF9 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GodRob
United States
Culpeper
Virginia
flag msg tools
There's nothing like the sound of a child's laughter to remind you that your apartment's haunted.
badge
The first rule of chess club; Hide from fight club.
mbmbmbmbmb
Protect My Property: When you complete a Smuggling or Shipping Job, take $500.

There has been some debate over whether you would receive the bonus on the job that makes you Solid. The main confusion being that you get paid when you complete the job and you also gain Solid status when you complete the job. Both happen at the same time!

I sent the question to GF9 and got an answer today.

Q: If I become solid by completing a smuggling job, would I receive the $500 bonus? Simply, which comes first, the Solid status or the payout?

A: You need to already be Solid with Harrow when completing a Smuggling Job to get the bonus. In your question's situation, you wouldn't get the bonus.

Peter Przekop
Gale Force Nine, LLC
A Battlefront Group Company
385-120 Reas Ford Road
Earlysville, VA 22936
(434) 978-7080
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Lord Harrow's bonus
Makes sense. You would have to be solid with him when you complete a job to get the bonus. You don't get the bonus until after you are already solid with him, which happens after your first job is completed and it is too late to get the bonus for that job at that point as it is already completed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: Lord Harrow's bonus
Thanks for getting an official answer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.