United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
This avatar stinks!
mbmb
I expect to play my first few games in our local Journeyman League soon. I'll be playing my Protectorate of Menoth against the Trollbloods, the heretical Cygnarans, and invading Skorne.

Right now, there are nine of us in the league and there are a couple more who might be joining.

I'm looking forward to actually playing some games and learning how the Protectorate plays and how to use the models I own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arden Nelson Jr.
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How did the games go? What do you think of the new rules?

Personally I played two games with the Circle battle box. First game was against Khador and the second was against Retribution. I lost both but enjoyed the experience with great players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, info please!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
This avatar stinks!
mbmb
I am not a fan of the Menoth box for the league. There is no movement buffs and playing against any faction that gets them, especially the Retribution is a pain.

That being said, I love the edition. You can see all the games I played last year:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/plays/thing/199076?userid=1269

Many of them have links to blog posts (click on the win or loss in the description) and the lists are also written in a comment in the game play entry.

We can switch Warcasters this month and I am going to play Amon Ad-Raza. If I run another league, I will probably switch back to Khador which is more resilient in the Battle Box format.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.