Subject: Are the rules available? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an awful lot of discussion going on without a rulebook in sight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The rules are not up yet but FFG seems to post their rulebooks up as a pdf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Because of countless videos that show the gameplay flow and how to play. Hence the discussion. Rule book will be available later this month as usual before a release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Chris Miller
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark63 wrote:
Because of countless videos that show the gameplay flow and how to play. Hence the discussion. Rule book will be available later this month as usual before a release.

Lol countless? There's been like 3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremie Miller
msg tools
Some pictures of the rulebook pages were posted an the discord channels people have started for this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Usually they post the rules a week or two ahead of game release. Given technically this game releases Oct 14th (when it will be sold at Arkham Nights), I wonder if they'll release the rules before then or if they'll wait until the week before general retail release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Browne
United Kingdom
Loughborough
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
Hopefully the rules will be out this friday (a week before Akrham Nights and 3 weeks ahead of general release), failing that it'll almost certainly be next Friday (14th) at the very latest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Grazier
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
Check out my boardgame demoing website! www.geek-craft.com
badge
Near northeast Ohio? Come to one of my game nights! www.geek-craft.com
mbmbmbmbmb
jonboyjon wrote:
Hopefully the rules will be out this friday (a week before Akrham Nights and 3 weeks ahead of general release), failing that it'll almost certainly be next Friday (14th) at the very latest

Is the 3 weeks ahead of general release date verified?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacek Deimer
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Kengi wrote:
jonboyjon wrote:

Some shops show the release date as 16 October. We haven't got offical confirmation of street release date.

Arkham Nights are on 14, so people attending would like to read the rules beforehand. It is hard to be 100% sure but I believe that FFG will release rules before AN.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Browne
United Kingdom
Loughborough
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
Kengi wrote:
jonboyjon wrote:

Distributors and FLGS are telling me 28th Oct in the UK. And as Asmodee/FFG have had coordinated release dates for their products for a while, can't see this being any different.

Plus it seems FFG like having a 'Halloween release' like Fury of Dracula last year. And their products are always released on a Thurs so 28th makes sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mathew rynich
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Argama Flight Crew
badge
INFERNO BLADE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Between the demo videos and the FFG articles that have been coming quite frequently you can puzzle out almost the whole game at this point. It's enough to sustain a fairly large amount of discussion. I'm guessing we won't get an actual PDF rulebook on FFG's website until after Arkham Nights.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KC Bagley
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My money is on 'shipping now' status on the upcoming page shows up at the beginning of this next week with a release date of Oct. 20th the following week. All their releases fall on Thursdays now.

If this isn't the case then it will be 'shipping now' the week after next and releasing on the 27th.

I bet we see the rule book this next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I hope it's soon I can't wait to read the fluff pages as well as all board game rules come with lore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.