Surviving: One month in» Forums » Rules

Subject: Searching rooms & finding zombies rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
thedaffodilfish
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While the rules mention that zombies found in rooms must be fought before any further action points are spent, is it mandatory to fight them there and then as part of revealing the room tile?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering the same thing. In the gameplay video on the Kickstarter page, the zombies are fought immediately, so I think that's how I'll play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thedaffodilfish wrote:
While the rules mention that zombies found in rooms must be fought before any further action points are spent, is it mandatory to fight them there and then as part of revealing the room tile?
You don't have to fight them if you are on the outside perimeter, only if you go into the building

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone ..................
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also believe you have to fight them immediately unless someone has an extra action in order to flee. The rules also suggest that a survivor that has an extra action could take the zombies on themselves to where the others would not have to fight further, but that part is not very clear in the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone ..................
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
keso55 wrote:
thedaffodilfish wrote:
You don't have to fight them if you are on the outside perimeter, only if you go into the building

If you're searching, you are in the building. The question was about zombies that are located as you search.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.