Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Caslava
Czech Republic
Kolin
flag msg tools
Chainsaw is bonus card and if you like it, you should grab your copy during Spiel Essen. But don't worry if you can't. Chainsaw should be available even after that. We will support BGG store with some copies and we will have enough for upcoming events also.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas
Germany
München
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zhan_Shi wrote:
Chainsaw is bonus card and if you like it, you should grab your copy during Spiel Essen. But don't worry if you can't. Chainsaw should be available even after that. We will support BGG store with few copies and we will have enough for upcoming events also.

... as if everyone will have the time and the money to just fly over to Essen or other events...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
leberegel wrote:
Zhan_Shi wrote:
Chainsaw is bonus card and if you like it, you should grab your copy during Spiel Essen. But don't worry if you can't. Chainsaw should be available even after that. We will support BGG store with few copies and we will have enough for upcoming events also.

... as if everyone will have the time and the money to just fly over to Essen or other events...

Like Petr said, should be on the BGG store too. This is a pretty common thing with promos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai B.
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Later, it will be available at ebay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard (I think Paul mentioned at UK Expo or on Twitter) that the chainsaw was a pre-order bonus - was that only at Essen, or through some sort of regular pre-order system (if one's available)? Or if you don't get it at Essen, do you need to get Adrenaline via the norma retail route then watch the BGG store for the chainsaw?

When I met Paul at UK Expo and played the game, I loved running round with the chainsaw, so really don't want to miss getting hold of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
United States
Boca Raton
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered my copy of Adrenaline through CSI. It arrived yesterday and included the Chainsaw weapon card promo. The card was in a sleeve taped to the top of the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rfeldster wrote:
I pre-ordered my copy of Adrenaline through CSI. It arrived yesterday and included the Chainsaw weapon card promo. The card was in a sleeve taped to the top of the box.

If I had known that I would have ordered at CSI instead of MiniatureMarket. I called them to ask if my game currently in the mail would have one and was told they did not receive any promo cards.
So bummed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.