Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ageofconan Farahmand
Canada
PICKERING
Ontario
flag msg tools
mb
We sent them an email asking if they are going to reprint Clash of Cultures Expansion but there was no response.

Do you think one of their media relations employees monitor BGG posts pertaining their game(s) ? I just thought it is worth posting here and they might respond.

We just would like to know if the expansion ever going to be published again or perhaps there will be a new edition combined with the expansion ?

At this moment very few people are selling the expansion and the price is very expensive.

I am sure the publisher is pleased with the sales of COC products.

the base game is wonderful. The expansion gives you the feeling of representing an actual culture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
ageofconan wrote:
We sent them an email asking if they are going to reprint Clash of Cultures Expansion but there was no response.

Do you think one of their media relations employees monitor BGG posts pertaining their game(s) ? I just thought it is worth posting here and they might respond.

We just would like to know if the expansion ever going to be published again or perhaps there will be a new edition combined with the expansion ?

At this moment very few people are selling the expansion and the price is very expensive.

the base game is wonderful. The expansion gives you the feeling of representing an actual culture.

They probably put as much energy into answering the same question over and over as you did looking to see if anyone had asked them this same question over and over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin McGillivray
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
For a variety of reasons you're not likely to get much of an answer to questions like that unless they have the game far along in the production process. The beat you can hope for is that they'll chalk your email up to more demand for a reprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Linda Chov
China
BEIJING
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't say if anyone from the publisher reads these forums (although some employees almost certainly do).

You did the right thing in writing to them, and don't be too annoyed you haven't gotten an answer. Letting them know there is demand out there is the important thing. One day they may cave and give us what we want

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Bowker
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ageofconan wrote:

Even if that is the case, if they expected the sales of a re-print to do well we would have had it by now. Keep in mind, the original sales does not equal future sales as those people aren't customers anymore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Korner
United States
Tomah
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a shame they don't reprint this and the expansion - great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramalingam Raghavan
India
CHENNAI
Tamilnadu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the base game is in print.
Its only the expansion.
I had msgd their representative, she said they hv no plans of reprinting
but she will let her bosses know about the demand for expansion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.