Subject: Where can I find the English rules for this game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Title say sit all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Elliott
United States
Syracuse
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
You can find instructions for most HABA games here: https://www.haba.de/en_US/toys/game-instructions/e/oed991

But it looks like "Summ Herum" is quite old so the instructions are not online. I will email our German office to see if they can send them to me and I'll upload them here for you!

-Andrea @ HABA USA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
that would be fabulous! Thanks!
I thrifted a copy sans rules and my daughters (2&5) were really excited by the magnetic frog. We've had a go at it, as I figured the rules must be pretty simple. It was quick and fun with them, but it would be nice to know if we've missed something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Elliott
United States
Syracuse
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Here is a link to download them!
http://www.habausa.com/bloghtdocs/wp-content/uploads/2016/10...

enjoy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

Will you also be uploading them to the files section?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.