Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Manny M
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

Whilst logging into the pledge manager, I noticed that you can add the Tiny Epic Mayday sleeves to the pledge... but having a really tough time finding any info around how many I should buy to cover BtB and the original game.

Has anyone got this info handy?

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Frigerio
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
|*...******...*|
badge
HEEEEEEEEEELLLP MEEEEEEEEEE..AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
One pack contains 50 sleeves. It is more than enough to cover base TeG and The expansion. the sleeves are for the bigger cards. you need 6 sleeves for the base game, and 7 for the expansion. If you want to sleeve the smaller cards you will need something like KMC perfect fit, ultra pro ultra fit, or any other sleeve that fits 64 mm X 89mm cards. You will need 52 of those sleeves for the base game ( 58 if you get deluxe with the satellites and super weapons mini expansion), and 50 (57 sleeves for the deluxe edition with the drone card and the 6 extra pilots) for the cards in the expansion; add an extra 27 if you also want to sleeve the round cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darsh 97 Cl.199
France
Issy-les-Moulineaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MannyM wrote:
Whilst logging into the pledge manager, I noticed that you can add the Tiny Epic Mayday sleeves to the pledge.

I've completed the PledgeManager this morning and rechecked just now, but I cannot see sleeves of any kind...
Where have you found that exactly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes B.
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
badge
Honey?
mbmbmbmbmb
Should I've received a mail with a link to pledge manager? Afaik I die not

EDIT: Nevermind, it just came in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Frigerio
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
|*...******...*|
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darsh97 wrote:
MannyM wrote:
Whilst logging into the pledge manager, I noticed that you can add the Tiny Epic Mayday sleeves to the pledge.

I've completed the PledgeManager this morning and rechecked just now, but I cannot see sleeves of any kind...
Where have you found that exactly?

They are there. I saw them as well. I believe they are the very last product at at the very bottom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darsh 97 Cl.199
France
Issy-les-Moulineaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
??? Maybe they are changing the interface based on the location (I'm in France).

The very last "block" of products is the PnPs.
Right above, there are the accessories and the last one is one expansion (satellites stuff).
When I use the search field with keyworkd such as sleeve or MayDay, this yields nothing...

I will send an inquiry to Gamelyn Games.

[EDIT] There was a cap on the number of sleeves available, which has been reached quickly. The option was then automatically removed from the pledge manager.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Frigerio
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
|*...******...*|
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sorry my mistake,
I just unlocked my pledge to check it out. It's in the accessories section for me. Last accessory listed, right before the print and play options. It says there are only 2% of sleeves left though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Verno Whitney
United States
Winfield
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
petoly wrote:
add an extra 27 if you also want to sleeve the round cards.

Was there every any word about some specific sort of rounded sleeve that would fit? I seem to recall some discussion about that near the beginning of the campaign, but I haven't followed the comments very closely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.