Hide
5 Posts

Blood Rage» Forums » Rules

Subject: Heimdell's eye to anothet player? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Merdem Gunay
msg tools
Is it legal for a player to play a reinforcement card (the battle cards with filled white circles) on another player's revealed battle card? There are a few instances where a player might want to increase one of her opponents str.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Parker
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Merdem wrote:
Is it legal for a player to play a reinforcement card (the battle cards with filled white circles) on another player's revealed battle card? There are a few instances where a player might want to increase one of her opponents str.

Interesting question. I doubt its been addressed anywhere. I would say definitely not. No more than you could play your one card for another player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nguyen
msg tools
mbmb
Merdem wrote:

In the rule book it says, any battle card played affects your figures, so that would include heimdell's eye.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq Starforged
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only players involved in the battle may play battle cards at all, and battle cards add to the strength of that players units, as mentioned above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Merdem Gunay
msg tools
Thank you. That was what I thought as well, just wanted to be sure. My group has a lot of play time with Cosmic Encounter where this kind of shenanigans are common place, so we were curious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.