Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grace P.
United States
Turlock
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When drawing from the wildflower row, do cards refill immediately or only when the draws are done?

Similarly, when you draw from your deck at the end of your turn, can you look at cards one at a time (thereby deciding whether or not to pick from wildflowers)?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Glastonbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ecargo wrote:
When drawing from the wildflower row, do cards refill immediately or only when the draws are done?

Similarly, when you draw from your deck at the end of your turn, can you look at cards one at a time (thereby deciding whether or not to pick from wildflowers)?

Thanks in advance.
wildflower cards are replaced at the end of a player's turn ... after they are done drawing.

Yes you can draw one at a time from, either your face-down deck or face up wildflowers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grace P.
United States
Turlock
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Perhaps I missed that in the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Rudolph
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think it is in the rulebook. I had the same question. Dan King in his review shows you drawing one and then looking at it before drawing the next card. So I assumed that was the correct way to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christy Love
msg tools
mb
This is kind of related to the question I was just going to ask which was 'When drawing wildflowers, are you only able to pick up the ones currently visible? Or could you draw blindly off the top?" But by reading through this thread, I'm guessing the former and not the latter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
Sweet Grass
Montana
flag msg tools
getchristylove wrote:
This is kind of related to the question I was just going to ask which was 'When drawing wildflowers, are you only able to pick up the ones currently visible? Or could you draw blindly off the top?" But by reading through this thread, I'm guessing the former and not the latter.

I think you are right. The wildflower deck is only used to replace the Lotus Garden.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.