Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kai Muenster
Germany
Schwerte
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, after i have build my first Harbour City, i immediately release my ship in the Gallia Sea space and place it next to this Harbour City.
What happens when i would like to build my other ships?
Am i from now on allowed to place them next to my harbour Cities, or do they get "parked" into the Gallia Sea space until i build another Harbour City?

Thank you for answers in advance, looking forward to play this Expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oldschool99 wrote:
So, after i have build my first Harbour City, i immediately release my ship in the Gallia Sea space and place it next to this Harbour City.
What happens when i would like to build my other ships?
Am i from now on allowed to place them next to my harbour Cities, or do they get "parked" into the Gallia Sea space until i build another Harbour City?

Thank you for answers in advance, looking forward to play this Expansion.

When you first build a house in one of the 6 harbor cities, you move your initial sea colonist (then in the Mediterranean) on (not next to) that harbor city.

That means that, when you first move that sea colonist, its first movement step will be onto a blue line (or Seine river) next to that harbor city.

Regarding new sea colonists built using Tribune or Colonist, the rules state, "New Colonists may be placed in LUTETIA." That apples to both land and sea colonists. Only the initial sea colonists are in the Mediterranean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Muenster
Germany
Schwerte
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now it makes sense to me, thanks for your quick response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.