Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gyorgy Boda
Hungary
Dunakeszi
Pest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So it is slipped to October, okay. It must be matter of days now. I can't contain my excitment any more. Where where where is the announcement?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, first and foremost, KDU updates usually happen by Friday
it's not a rule, but it is an observed behavior - given the context, it is as good as it gets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Trewartha
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Expect it any time this month now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
strewart wrote:

Could it be that no further info is released until Nov 25th? If Poots leaks info concerning the lantern festival, he will be somehow providing details of the upcoming KS...and he said that nothing would be told to keep the surprise.

Don't get me wrong: I would love to have an update. I was just wondering whether he will keep things quiet until then (hopefully not)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
strewart wrote:

I expect it any month now...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
Shu1984 wrote:

Could it be that no further info is released until Nov 25th? If Poots leaks info concerning the lantern festival, he will be somehow providing details of the upcoming KS...and he said that nothing would be told to keep the surprise.

Don't get me wrong: I would love to have an update. I was just wondering whether he will keep things quiet until then (hopefully not)...

Well, everything is possible, but it was announced in the same update:

KDU #19 wrote:

KD:M Kickstarter Status
Final KD:M Kickstarter Update still planned for Sept, but might slip to October.
Lantern Festival - Still planning announcements this month, might slide to October, really hoping it won’t.
Aya Painting Guide - Complete
Kara Black Skin Painting Guide - Complete
Digital Art book - Joe, Anna and I have been working on it!
Holiday White Speaker Nico Settlement Card - Going to add this to the printed card pack (along with the cards from the recently released plastic models, that many backers already have). These will be available for cost + labor + shipping.
My intention is to have one final update for all the outstanding  rewards listed above. While it was scheduled for September, a few things might push it back. Regardless, I want to ensure that Kickstarter 1 is %99.999999 wrapped before we launch Kickstarter 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Trying to anticipate Poots is like trying to guess next week's weather. You can do it every now and then, but usually it's a wait-and-see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
According to the September 20th update "Lantern Festival - Still planning announcements this month, might slide to October, really hoping it won’t."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panwuan Panwuan
msg tools
mbmb
webpage got a overhaul. Usually this means some kind of announcement.

I kinda feel we will get an update tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerds call me
United States
N Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I predict tomorrow the Lantern Fest will be available on their store site. (I wish). It'll probably just be an update about what's included in the expansion and maybe we can pre-order it. Either way, tomorrow will be sweet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't want to ruin anything here, but it could very well be next Friday, or the one after

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gyorgy Boda
Hungary
Dunakeszi
Pest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing:( Bummer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
bodaster wrote:
Nothing Bummer!

There there, young one.
You should know that when I say "Friday", I mean "American Friday": that is a foreign way of saying "tonight, anytime between 20:00 of Friday and 06:00 of Saturday" (and that's Italian time zone, so add an hour for you).

There is a reason why only the most dedicated Europeans can get the first run edition of anything while the others have to wait

Not to say that I am sure that the KDU will be today. I still think that's more likely next week or later - but again, that's just guessing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.