Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Carey
United Kingdom
Worcester Park
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

Have played this game a couple of times now and really enjoying it. I was just noting that there are certain counters which seem to be either missing - Venetian and Savoyard units mentioned in the rules do not seem to exist in the counter set, for example - or not present in sufficient numbers (mainly thinking of control markers).

Does anyone know if these are available anywhere? I think I saw a picture of the missing units on BGG so I guess this can be resized, printed out and made into counters, just wondered if there was a more straightforward way of obtaining them?

Dave Carey

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Fawcett
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure about shipping/distribution to the UK, but the additional counters were put into the Thirty Years War Battle expansion.

http://ossgamescart.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPa...

woodle2 wrote:
Hi

Have played this game a couple of times now and really enjoying it. I was just noting that there are certain counters which seem to be either missing - Venetian and Savoyard units mentioned in the rules do not seem to exist in the counter set, for example - or not present in sufficient numbers (mainly thinking of control markers).

Does anyone know if these are available anywhere? I think I saw a picture of the missing units on BGG so I guess this can be resized, printed out and made into counters, just wondered if there was a more straightforward way of obtaining them?

Dave Carey
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.