Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Swift
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just bought this game at retail and have found the mislabelled cards. Is there any plan to replace these cards in the retail versions (as opposed to the Kickstarter versions), if so how do you register for this....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Olsen
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Contact DVG Customer Service. Their email address is on their website.

I'm sure they'll send you the replacement cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Woodman
United Kingdom
Wembley
Middx
flag msg tools
I'm in the UK and bought this just over a week ago and had the same problem - received great customer service from DVG: I e-mailed them on the day of purchase and they sent out replacement cards the following day. The cards arrived today, so you shouldn't have a problem getting hold of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Swift
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't heard from them yet but I'm confident they will sort the problem. They are a good company that make great games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Olsen
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Punk Reaper wrote:
They are a good company

So good you could have helped fund this game via Kickstarter, like I did. But it was supposed to be delivered in June, and I'm still waiting.soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Reyes
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I got the game thru NWS. But I did contact DVG and they did send me new cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Swift
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry I forgot to get back. Great service from DVG. Corrected cards have been posted to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Cologne
NRW
flag msg tools
Same problem here. I´ve contacted DVG via their contact form on their website three days ago, but still received no answer. So i don't know if my message reached anybody. Could someone post their email address couldn't find it on their website. Thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kinda Nutz
msg tools
I have the same issue, and I've posted TWICE to their web site asking about this; to no avail. If the answer is simply that they've run out of replacements, fine, I can handle that; but TELL ME!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"They" might be at a convention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.