GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,045 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

andy bush

London
London
msg tools
mb
Hi all I love this game I just need a few clarifications on the basics of the solo game.

1. When recruiting - if you find the first location destination on flow chart and are using a 3 ops card - do you attempt to place all 3 cells there or do you place one cell there then move to next priority on chart?

2. What happens when you have higher ops on the card than the cells being used to say plot - (eg. 2 cells eligible to plot but you're using a 3 OP card) do you roll 3 dice and count the successes or are you only able to roll 2 as that's the amount of cells making the attempt??

(finally)

3. If in one region there are 4 cells, 3 revealed and 1 hidden and I must plot with two - do I just use the ALREADY revealed cells as the cells that are attempting the plots? I was just wondering if you have to flip the hidden cell?

Thanks in advance!

Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E V
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
buschenfeld wrote:
When recruiting - if you find the first location destination on flow chart and are using a 3 ops card - do you attempt to place all 3 cells there or do you place one cell there then move to next priority on chart?

3 Cells are placed in that first location you identified. See the Playbook, page #10, for an example; see also Rule 9.4.2.

buschenfeld wrote:
2. What happens when you have higher ops on the card than the cells being used to say plot - (eg. 2 cells eligible to plot but you're using a 3 OP card) do you roll 3 dice and count the successes or are you only able to roll 2 as that's the amount of cells making the attempt??

2 Cells = 2 Plot operations; with the leftovers, you perform Radicalization. See the Example at the end of Rule 9.4.3.

buschenfeld wrote:
If in one region there are 4 cells, 3 revealed and 1 hidden and I must plot with two - do I just use the ALREADY revealed cells as the cells that are attempting the plots? I was just wondering if you have to flip the hidden cell?

If you meant "Which Cells would the bot use?", then the answer is the Active ones (see Rule 9.3.1); if you meant "Which Cells should a human player use?", then the answer is whichever you want, but using the Active ones is a smarter move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andy bush

London
London
msg tools
mb
Excellent! Thanks man!

bush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.