Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
The Swan Panasia 51x77mm sleeves fit these tiles very well, ensuring that none of the tiles get marked, which would ruin the game. I highly recommend the sleeves, if you can find them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Piedmont
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yokiboy wrote:
The Swan Panasia 51x77mm sleeves fit these tiles very well, ensuring that none of the tiles get marked, which would ruin the game. I highly recommend the sleeves, if you can find them.

Excellent. I'll get it added to the sleeves list. Are there any actual cards, or just the tiles?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Taeraresh wrote:
Excellent. I'll get it added to the sleeves list. Are there any actual cards, or just the tiles?
Only tiles, but the publisher has been giving out a "light" version of the game along with a purchase of the game or its expansion. This light version features only the animals, none of the tokens, but as cards instead of tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Piedmont
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yokiboy wrote:
Taeraresh wrote:
Only tiles, but the publisher has been giving out a "light" version of the game along with a purchase of the game or its expansion. This light version features only the animals, none of the tokens, but as cards instead of tiles.

Interesting. Any idea what size the cards might be?

Edit: It's now added to the sleeves list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Taeraresh wrote:
Of course, 49x70mm, and they fit in the same 51x77mm sleeves as the tiles. Well, the width is perfect, while the length is obviously too long.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Piedmont
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yokiboy wrote:
Taeraresh wrote:
Of course, 49x70mm, and they fit in the same 51x77mm sleeves as the tiles. Well, the width is perfect, while the length is obviously too long.

I added the mini edition to the entry. Thanks for the information, as always.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.