4 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Hun, that's neat. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
So, the website for KD:M got a front-page facelift. Nice new art added in and a little up-tool in design. I was looking around to see if anything else had changed and went into their Downloadable section to see if they'd added in some pdfs for the Dragon King expac.

They hadn't, but I did click on the top link, which reads simply as "Record Sheet". But it isn't a pdf, and the normal pdf for survivor sheets is below it. What was this thing?

Turns out that it is an interactive survivor sheet that can be saved to a url address. Equipped with ability tokens and bleeding tokens and a swipeable add/subtract feature for armor, insanity, etc... Things like hunt xp and all the other various boxes are touchable fills.

Tell me, is this new? Or is it something that's been around but no one ever used. Because for the life of me, I don't remember seeing this before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it's been there for a while now.
It was there some time before the FAQ was first published.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
IA Seldon
msg tools
mb
Ah, my thanks. I've only been to that particular section of the site once or twice looking for pdfs and never actually had a good look at it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've also browsed the site for a while and it seems to me that there's nothing new except for the intro page facelift. If anyone has found anything different, please let us know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.