Subject: One step closer? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Cross
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Hey all. We are one step closer to having this fantastic looking game published. Rules were sent out to several backers for proofreading and editing. I really like this approach to rules-writing. I firmly believe more eyes on a document before it goes to final printing ultimately makes everything better.
From what I read, everything looked pretty good. There were some items that needed to be clarified and other minor re-wordings, most of which was probably due to language interpretations.
Assuming other proof readers get their notes in quickly, the rule book should be ready to print fairly quickly, so that part of the project won't hold up the rest of the process.
Now who's ready for the next update?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loud smoker
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am ready for my November pledge at my door ...

But as normal happen in Kickstarter I don't think it will get there on time ... Maybe February 2017 ? Anyhow can't wait to play this game with full set , tiles and ships .... to me looks better then Armada ... or this is what I hope .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cross
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
I think Fleet Commander and Armada offer two very different and unique styles of game play and I think they will appeal to two very different crowds. FC is a lot more abstract and to me that is a good thing. I think FC is much more open to customization and scenario play, less rigid in its tactics. The customization in Armada comes from the cards so you are somewhat railroaded that way. Having never played either game, these are just my second-hand observations and not based on any facts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.