5 Posts

Ice Cool» Forums » General

Subject: This is what I wanted in Dungeon Fighter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel James
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really hope we eventually get a dungeon dexterity game based on this game. By necessity, the heroes and monsters would have to chibify to make the game work. The board already looks like a dungeon (though expanding the game area would help tremendously). Critical wounds could be inflicted on models with their backs to the walls (as indicated by the reset line). Traps could spice up setups by making certain strategies harder to pull off. Ranged heroes could "produce" projectiles to bounce around on their behalf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Dupree
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried Catacombs?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel James
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did confuse Dungeon Fighter and Catacombs when buying my game online. (The game I anticipated and the game I got were not the same. Pretty sure they were from the same list.)

My only issue with Catacombs is it doesn't really look like there is as much actual dungeon. Ice Cool's box looks like it would take Catacombs to the next level and Catacombs looks like it could use a production upgrade (though I wouldn't mind giving the game a try as-is)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Halsey
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for a dexterity game that my group will embrace. Ive been doing a lot of research. They won't try PitchCar or FlickEm Up. I'm hoping Ice Cool will break the ice for us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandan Parsons
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Saetanigera wrote:
Ice Cool's box looks like it would take Catacombs to the next level and Catacombs looks like it could use a production upgrade (though I wouldn't mind giving the game a try as-is)

I would LOVE to see an Ice Cool + Catacombs crossover!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.