Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just reviewing the kickstarter, and it looks like if you want any add-ons, you need to do it via Kickstarter in your initial pledge, instead of through some kind of pledge manager. Is this correct?

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent DePonte
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
shnar wrote:
Just reviewing the kickstarter, and it looks like if you want any add-ons, you need to do it via Kickstarter in your initial pledge, instead of through some kind of pledge manager. Is this correct?

-shnar

I'm sure there will be a pledge manager.

They just want you to add money for add ons to your pledge now because it boosts their funding numbers and helps unlock stretch goals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun M
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:

-shnar

They've mentioned a pledge manager when responding in the comments section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Spreckels
United States
Hayward
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes there will be a pledge manager, one of FAQ at the bottom of the page was "Can I change my Pledge Level in the Pledge Manager?"

(answer was yes)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also been confirmed by their Community Manager in this very forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hanson
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Approximately a month after the Kickstarter ends, we will send out a Pledge Manager, at which time you can add as much as you want, change selections, figure shipping and all that happy stuff. Any increases in pledges will be included in determining Stretch Goals so it is possible that more stretch goals will be added after the Kickstarter ends.

Steve Hanson
Modiphius Community Support
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Williams
msg tools
That will include going from a $1 pledge to a Dark Legion pledge, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troels Rohde Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that has been mentioned.

But if you add the money now, they will go towards onlucking goals.

Troels
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, I'm getting the $149. I was just wondering if I needed to figure out what else to get now, or if I can wait for the pledge manager to determine that...

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hanson
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Jeff, Yes, without a doubt.

Steve Hanson
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hanson
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
If you add the money now, it will go to unlocking the Street H Goals now, but if you have to wait and add something later it will still count. Say at the end of the Kickstarter we are close to a goal. When you get the pledge manager you add enough to put us over that goal. You'll get tgat goal, everyone who's eligible will.

Steve Hanson
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hanson
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Bryce, you can do it in the pledge manager, no problem.

Steve Hanson

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
arglyle wrote:
If you add the money now,

Considering the sheer number of Kickstarters I've backed (like in the 3 digits), I'm sooooo tired of trying to figure out all the add-ons I want when I pledge, just to have to go through the whole exercise again when the pledge manager comes out, months (sometimes years) later, long after I've forgotten what I was pledging for. These days, the KSes I prefer are the ones that have an "all-in" pledge, so you don't have to figure/calculate anything...

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
arglyle wrote:
If you add the money now,

Considering the sheer number of Kickstarters I've backed (like in the 3 digits), I'm sooooo tired of trying to figure out all the add-ons I want when I pledge, just to have to go through the whole exercise again when the pledge manager comes out, months (sometimes years) later, long after I've forgotten what I was pledging for. These days, the KSes I prefer are the ones that have an "all-in" pledge, so you don't have to figure/calculate anything...

-shnar
Funny you should say that... a Dark Legion All In option was mentioned in a recent update

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.