Popular Tags: [View All]
navy 2001
msg tools
not sure were this would be good to post so i'll just say it here

Mission one - Enter the mirror universe

1 player

player 1 need one federation star-ship and any one fighter SQ

the hostile mirror federation ship fires at the closes ship

both ships are stuck in a vortex the federation ships cant move in the vortex only fighters can move

the player federation ship can not fire due to weapon systems being down from a critical hit from the federation mirror ship

to win the mission you must have the mirror star-ship warp away from the battle (it warps away when it gets 2 damage to the hull) before it warps away it will fire a very explosive probe that will be with in 1 of the federation star-ship, get 5 mission tockions and every turn remove one when you are out of mission tockions the mines explode destroying the ship. to disable the mine you must fly to it with your fighter SQ then roll one attack die on a hit the probe is safely disabled and the mission ends in Victory

the mission ends in defeat if the mirror ship destroys ether your Fighter SQ or your federation star-ship

the mirror ship must be with in range 3 of your federation ship

what set up you pick for your federation ship must stay as that set up for the rest of the missions that are to come

you can re-dock onto your federation ship and repair your SQ once every turn (so you could for example stay in the ship untill your back up to full power)

so thats just an mission idea i have (well truthfuly..i took the first mission from shatter unviers and tryed to make it for Star trek attack wing )

what ya think? should i try to convert all the other missions?

EDIT: added in rules that i forgot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Buchholz
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is interesting, could even play it solo because of strict victory conditions. Are there points limits on ships? At least 20 SP would have to be there for the fed fighter squadron. Assume we have just 3 "bases involved in this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
navy 2001
msg tools
Dren608 wrote:
It is interesting, could even play it solo because of strict victory conditions. Are there points limits on ships? At least 20 SP would have to be there for the fed fighter squadron. Assume we have just 3 "bases involved in this correct?

hm.. i would say..for the fed player with the one ship and fighter SQ..i think about..80 or 100 points would be good (i know i would like as much points as i could get i like useing that one card that came with the Dreadnought that takes no space to be placed and adds on one crew card)

and ya it is meant for solo but anyone can probly get away with 2 players

and yes just three ships your main ship any fighter SQ you pick and the mirror ship (i would use the iss enterprise cause that is the ship the game used )

EDIT: any for the hostile ships id say about 60 points for each ship (number of ships would be diffrent for each mission)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
navy 2001
msg tools
Mission 2

points for fed player 100

points for mirror player 60 per ship

10 mission tokens

1 starbse token

your fed ship and fighter SQ

one mirror ship

one Pigeon Fighter SQ

two objective token

Space station stats

shields: 15

hull: 10

attack: 8

defense: 0

can only attack at range 1-2

the starship is in a repair dock (an objective token) have 5 mission tokens placed on the ship card after each turn remove one token when there is no more left your starship can now move but only useing green movement and can fire at ranges 1 - 3

once moved out of the dock place 5 mission tokens on your ship card again and start moving to the Objective token and remove two mission tokens every turn untill none are left then the mirror ship worps in at the objectibe token fire at it untill it has 1 - 2 hull left (it will be disabled and unable to attack or move)

the mirror ship moves at 1 when it is not disabled and is aimed to drive to your fed ship

the fighter SQ is launched from the Star-base and attacks what target is closer but is aimed to going to the fed star-ship

when a pigeon fighter SQ is destroyed (that the mirror faction has not the player) they re-spawn at the Star-base

Victory: your ship worps away once inside the objective token

Ends in defeat: your fed star-ship is destroyed or your fighter SQ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
navy 2001
msg tools
Mission 3

6 plants 4 must be the same ship one must be any fighter SQ you pick and your main ship

plance the 4 ships just out of range 3 of your ship and place them like this

[base] [base]

[base] [base]

|
|
|
[base]

you must first destroy one of the ships once one is destroyed the other fly at your starship then all of them curcles it while fireing at it then you must destriy all starships once destroyed all of them you win the mission

you lose if you SQ is destroyed or your starship is destroyed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.