Subject: Discarding of White Workers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bart De Vlieger
Belgium
Merelbeke
Unspecified
flag msg tools
If white workers are discarded (to get some bonuses) do they return to the common pool or leave the game (return in the game box) ?

I'm guessing, since every "colored worker" (in the common supply) also has the "white worker ability" as stated in the rules:

Quote:
You can always use any specialized Worker as if it were a non-specialized Worker

players will not likely pick up a 'white worker' from the common supply, because they add no value to their play. Value the colored workers do have with their different abilities.

a) I don't know if there are any "milestone tiles" with white managers on them ? I can't see this in the rules.
b) I also don't know if all colored workers (from the common supply) could get exhausted. So that the remaining "white workers" (of the common supply) can come back in play again ?

If the answer on a) and b) is no

I see no use for keeping discarded white workers in the common supply.

Or am I missing something here ?

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no way to gain a white guy again once you have discarded them, so they may aswell go in the box.

There are no milestones requiring non-specialized workers specifically, though the later objectives can be fulfilled with "any worker"

so you are right, there is no need to return any dicarded white workers to the common supply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.