Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ed Martindale
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else missing pieces? I received two large red ships and no large purple ships, I have not counted all the other items, all the punch boards came intact.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Uccello
United States
Millbury
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had an extra Purple and Grey Province board. I'm guessing that means someone out there is missing those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Welsher
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mb
I was missing some of the starter milestone cards. Plaid Hat has added SeaFall to their replacement part request page, so hopefully you can get what you need quickly!

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/fulfillment/request-replacement

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It occurs to me that an index of what is supposed to be in each sealed box could be valuable, as people may have missing components in their individual boxes and they will never know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Pelkofer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a count of everything in the front of the rules. It doesn't list every card by name, but it lists the quantity of each kind of card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
countertorque wrote:
There's a count of everything in the front of the rules. It doesn't list every card by name, but it lists the quantity of each kind of card.

It doesn't say anything that would let you figure out if some of the contents of your 6 locked chests are incomplete. The chests themselves don't contain a complete manifest of their contents (although there are some indications of what in general you should find).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.