Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bryan wills
United States
Wonder Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if this will become available again anytime soon?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ŁṲÎS̈
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
F*** it! Do it LIVE!
badge
Didn't know what to spend all this sweet GG on, so I bought the overtext.
mbmbmbmbmb
looks like its shipping: https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bryan wills
United States
Wonder Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh cool!

Thanks monteslu!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mathew rynich
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Argama Flight Crew
badge
INFERNO BLADE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Feels like Khazad-dum goes out of print faster than the other deluxe expansions. I'm guessing the fact that it is the second deluxe expansion in release order and that it contains key dwarf cards might be the main culprits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Buchholz
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
phillosmaster wrote:
Feels like Khazad-dum goes out of print faster than the other deluxe expansions. I'm guessing the fact that it is the second deluxe expansion in release order and that it contains key dwarf cards might be the main culprits.

Dwarf cards? Naw ain't no Dwarf cards here....whistle
(walking away slowly with hands behind back)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pepsi Twist
England
flag msg tools
Khazad Dum seems to always be going out of print! But don't worry, every pack will be re-printed when it runs out, so if something is out of stock just wait a few months and don't pay ridiculous prices!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fake Name
msg tools
mb
Hey guys I didn't want to start a new thread. I just took the plunge and ordered the core set. However, the first adventure pack, Hunt For Gollum, is out of stock everywhere and the FFG website says "awaiting reprint" any idea how long I'm going to have to wait for it? Also should I get pack 2 & 3 while I wait or should I wait and play in order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Warner
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Hopefully you're quick to look at this post before everyone else buys it out. www.thewarstore.com has the Hunt For Gollum in stock, and for completely reasonable prices. Last week I bought the whole mirkwood cycle from them. Painless experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.