Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/10/04/trump_u...

These push the legal boundaries but lacking an explicit quid pro quo, it wasn't illegal.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
But the Clinton Foundation received donations from foreign governments. It then used those donations to help people with AIDS and malaria, educate and expand economic opportunities for women in poor countries, and help mitigate the effects of climate change. So clearly the Clinton Foundation is far worse than the Trump Foundation. All that dirty foreign money!
31 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mb
Re: Trump appears to have used Trump Foundation funds for his 2016 election-erection biddyhans.
angry A-L-L them others "doing likewise" and the 'Lice' HATE the 'powdered sugar'! surprise
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:
But the Clinton Foundation received donations from foreign governments. It then used those donations to help people with AIDS and malaria, educate and expand economic opportunities for women in poor countries, and help mitigate the effects of climate change. So clearly the Clinton Foundation is far worse than the Trump Foundation. All that dirty foreign money! line Hillary's pockets. After all, she's dead broke you know.


FTFY.

If you have evidence that Hillary has redirected any money from the Clinton Foundation to her own pockets, please fess up. Making absurd claims without any evidence and in many cases ignoring all contrary evidence is why I have zero respect for you. Then again, I can understand why you like Trump so much since your behavior is basically identical to his. Two peas in a pod, Drew + Trump forever.
27 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:
But the Clinton Foundation received donations from foreign governments. It then used those donations to help people with AIDS and malaria, educate and expand economic opportunities for women in poor countries, and help mitigate the effects of climate change. So clearly the Clinton Foundation is far worse than the Trump Foundation. All that dirty foreign money! line Hillary's pockets. After all, she's dead broke you know.


FTFY.

If you have evidence that Hillary has redirected any money from the Clinton Foundation to her own pockets, please fess up. Making absurd claims without any evidence and in many cases ignoring all contrary evidence is why I have zero respect for you. Then again, I can understand why you like Trump so much since your behavior is basically identical to his. Two peas in a pod, Drew + Trump forever.


 


Translation:I have no evidence but my rage priapism just won't let me sit still.
25 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mb
sauron_
-Surely Homoeros:~"That's some mighty GAYES-'detective' work, Sleuth!"
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
I don't give a flying fuck about you people.

I TOO WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY THINK
37 
 Thumb up
0.28
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
I don't give a flying fuck about you people.

I TOO WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY THINK


I ESPECIALLY GIVE NO FUCKS ABOUT YOU RUSTY
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Shadrach wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
sfox wrote:
But the Clinton Foundation received donations from foreign governments. It then used those donations to help people with AIDS and malaria, educate and expand economic opportunities for women in poor countries, and help mitigate the effects of climate change. So clearly the Clinton Foundation is far worse than the Trump Foundation. All that dirty foreign money! line Hillary's pockets. After all, she's dead broke you know.


FTFY.

If you have evidence that Hillary has redirected any money from the Clinton Foundation to her own pockets, please fess up. Making absurd claims without any evidence and in many cases ignoring all contrary evidence is why I have zero respect for you. Then again, I can understand why you like Trump so much since your behavior is basically identical to his. Two peas in a pod, Drew + Trump forever.


 


Translation:I have no evidence but my rage priapism just won't let me sit still.


Better translation: I don't give a flying fuck about you people. It's not like you're real people. You're just angry voices on the internet.


Yes you do. Why else would you frequent this forum so much? You love us!
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
I don't give a flying fuck about you people.

I TOO WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY THINK



I AM NOT CARING AS OFTEN AS 20 TIMES A DAY!
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
I don't give a flying fuck about you people.

I TOO WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY THINK




11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Altair IV wrote:
kuhrusty wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
I don't give a flying fuck about you people.

I TOO WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY THINK



I AM NOT CARING AS OFTEN AS 20 TIMES A DAY!


I WANT TO DOUBLE DOWN ON HOW HARD I AM NOT CARING. CAPS LOCK!
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
Why should we care unless it was illegal? Hillary actually did illegal stuff and they decided not to prosecute and the left doesn't give a shit about that so I just can't muster any outrage for anything Trump does. It seems like anything goes now.


Well, if I gave money to the march of dimes and found out the leader of the march of dimes was donating it to the national socialist party and the american nazi party, I'd probably be confused and angry.

One expects charitable donations to go for charitable work.

So what kind of man runs a charity, takes money from others, and spends it on himself?
15 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
So what kind of man runs a charity, takes money from others, and spends it on himself?


Bill Clinton.


Examples would be nice. Like did he use the foundation to settle lawsuits, buy portraits of himself, buy political favors. You know, like your false god The Donald
22 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
THESE POSTS ARE ME STILL NOT CARING! CLINTON!!!!111!!!1
20 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
mrspank wrote:
Why else would you frequent this forum so much? You love us!


No, I pity you.


Drew is gonna pity the FUCK outta you. FREEEDDDOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!! *AIRGUITAR*

9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PITY IS A TRAIT OF THE UNCARING
8 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
Avatar
mb
galad2003 wrote:


I hate pulling the "Hillary did it" card but I know she broke the law but the FBI and attorney general won't prosecute so I don't really give a shit what Trump did anymore. The rule of law doesn't apply to this country anymore, the rich get to do whatever they want with impunity.


Oh please. Poor people, not so poor people, so-so people and regular people get off of FAR more heinous crimes every single day than some half baked email server used by the state department. God, you guys make what she did sound like the worst crime ever committed in the 21st century. It's not. Really, it's not.

She wasn't persecuted because there just wasn't enough there to prove malice or that a crime was committed that could get a conviction. There just wasn't. The FBI said it, the justice depart won't pursue a case, and nothing will ever come about of it, legally. Que sera sera.

BUT, there is the court of public opinion. Which is where you and Drew and others keep hoping it'll stick. And to a certain extant, it has. Because without that damned email server, Trump would be floating down there with Johnson....In total obscurity.

So here we are, Trump yet again doing something completely shifty, BUT completely legal. And no one here is stating he should be arrested.

BUT there is that pesky court of public opinion again. You know the one. The one you guys keep trying to use. So while the pile of no big deals that might keep you nice and deflected to its affects, that court is chugging away at Trumps numbers. Week by week.

And 4 weeks left.

So I say, keep them coming.

10 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
galad2003 wrote:


I hate pulling the "Hillary did it" card but I know she broke the law but the FBI and attorney general won't prosecute so I don't really give a shit what Trump did anymore. The rule of law doesn't apply to this country anymore, the rich get to do whatever they want with impunity.


Oh please. Poor people, not so poor people, so-so people and regular people get off of FAR more heinous crimes every single day than some half baked email server used by the state department. God, you guys make what she did sound like the worst crime ever committed in the 21st century. It's not. Really, it's not.



If it had been committed by some joe Fed or servicemember, at the very least, they would have lost their security clearance and they would never be working a job requiring a security clearance ever again.

At most, they would have been in jail.

They sure as hell would not be getting a promotion.

The FBI also said as much on a. how much she had lied and b. how much of a fuck up it was.

Now, you have to believe, to buy all of that of what you just said, that the justice system now is just a fair, impartial wheel that mindlessly turns, fueled by evidence and procedure. And it falls to its inevitable conclusion. Fair, impartial, not to be questioned.

We've had bit after bit after bit to yes, indeed, to question things around Hillary, on this and many other occasions and incidents.

After all, that was Bernie's central thesis, that the system was corrupt and the powerful were not held accountable, that they had a different set of rules based on money and power.

Note that Bernie, of course, has piped down about all that since he bent the knee and kissed Hillary's ring.

So...his whole quixotic campaign was bullshit and Hillary is pure as the driven snow...just dem mean ol' hateful Republicans won't leave her alone?

I have to wonder at a mind that actually believes that still, despite everything.


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mac, do you have a vacation scheduled to start November 9th? I mean, what will there be for you to do?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
Avatar
mb
tstone wrote:


If it had been committed by some joe Fed or servicemember, at the very least, they would have lost their security clearance and they would never be working a job requiring a security clearance ever again.


Sure, that would be the case, BUT the FBI/Senate can't take away security clearance from an elected President. The laws governing security clearances don't cover a seated President.

If you're saying that as a seated President Hillary would be getting "special treatment" in this case, uh, yeah, she will. As she should.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
tstone wrote:


If it had been committed by some joe Fed or servicemember, at the very least, they would have lost their security clearance and they would never be working a job requiring a security clearance ever again.


Sure, that would be the case, BUT the FBI/Senate can't take away security clearance from an elected President. The laws governing security clearances don't cover a seated President.

If you're saying that a seated President is getting "special treatment" in this case, uh, yeah, they are. As they should.



But I actually want someone who has demonstrated they are worthy of it.

Don't you?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
Avatar
mb
tstone wrote:


But I actually want someone who has demonstrated they are worthy of it.

Don't you?


Yes, of course. But "feelings" don't govern it's use.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
tstone wrote:


But I actually want someone who has demonstrated they are worthy of it.

Don't you?


Yes, of course. But "feelings" don't govern it's use.


Well then.

Worthiness isn't a matter of "feelings". It is a matter of character and other traits that can be objectively evaluated.

Now, lets be clear. I do get those who believe the highester imperative is to prevent Trump from getting to the White House. I do. I contend that ALL the candidates this go around are horror shows of one kind or another and I still shake my head at how we got here.

Whichever candidate one picks, if they have in mind damage control and rear guard efforts, sure, I get that. That is how I'm voting.

It is the Hillary voters who just say she is the bestest, most qualified ever and completely dismiss the character questions I think are the hopelessly inured ideologically deluded sorts.

Same with Trump supporters of the same mentality.

I have no idea where Johnson supporters are, cept the ones who see it as a major party protest vote.

Because the guy isn't a Libertarian in any meaningful sense.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
Avatar
mb
tstone wrote:


Worthiness isn't a matter of "feelings". It is a matter of character and other traits that can be objectively evaluated.


Pffft, I disagree. Mostly it's just rhetoric, and subjective goal posts. Don't try and sell me your subjective evaluations as objective. That would be silly.

Quote:

It is the Hillary voters who just say she is the bestest, most qualified ever and completely dismiss the character questions I think are the hopelessly inured ideologically deluded sorts.


Like that.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.