United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace. - Linus
badge
I am fat and tasty!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a thread dedicated to announcing / scheduling / discussing the streaming / recording / broadcasting done by various WW'ers using platforms such as YouTube and Twitch.

My goal is to keep this first post up to date with any scheduled stuff. Feel free to post about yours and I'll fill in.

Upcoming Streams:
When: Friday, Feb 3rd (8:45pm EST)
Who: Quaseymoto (www.twitch.tv/quaseymoto)
What: Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3

Where to find and follow us:
Urza47: www.twitch.tv/urza47 (Urza plays Dark Souls and The Witness)
Quaseymoto: www.twitch.tv/quaseymoto
rathstar: www.twitch.tv/rathspider
mfl1134: www.twitch.tv/mfl134 (Playing Jackbox over Twitch)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby F.
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
I am fat and tasty!
mbmbmbmbmb
All my streams are done for charity.
www.extra-life.org/participant/quaseymoto
100% of donations go to the Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU.
Extra-Life is a 501(c)3 charity so your donations are tax deductible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby F.
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
I am fat and tasty!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just pinging. Will be on tonight at 5pm for a 'big deal' (not really) stream at The Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU.

I'll be talking with a patient's family and some hospital staff while playing games with them.

twitch.tv/extralife4kids

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
What's your Wednesday night game now that you're done with Stardew?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby F.
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
I am fat and tasty!
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:

I rotate. Mario Maker and FTL find a lot of screen time, but I mix in other stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby F.
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
I am fat and tasty!
mbmbmbmbmb
Quaseymoto wrote:
Jythier wrote:

I rotate. Mario Maker and FTL find a lot of screen time, but I mix in other stuff.

This Wednesday I actually get to preview an unreleased game, Yomawari: Night Alone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby F.
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
I am fat and tasty!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're interested in any of the following:
-Charitable Events
-Playing games online with me
-Watching people stream
-Supporting my endeavors
Then I strongly encourage you to tune in to my Extra-Life Marathon this Saturday, running from 8am-8am here: www.twitch.tv/quaseymoto

I'll be raising money for the Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU. 100% of donations go directly to the hospital and can be made online via a secure site. A link to my donation page can be found below.

During the marathon I'll be playing all sorts of games. Some of them are online, some will be solo. I have a schedule that's linked below if you want more details. If you want to join me for any of those or even schedule something you can send me a GM or any other form of communication before Saturday, or just show up and talk to me on Steam, Discord, or chat on the twitch stream day of.

For those Civ players, Tfang and I are set to play Civ 6 starting at 8:30. If you want in on that let me know.

I'll also be giving away codes for video games and some random swag from Loot Crates that I have lying around.

Donate and learn more about Extra-Life here: www.extra-life.org/participant/quaseymoto

Schedule for marathon: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YqCdaE3EkfCNZ3uuVavV...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tokah
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Secret love message!
badge
My wheelchair almost entirely non-ferrous, anyhow!
mbmbmbmbmb
By 8:30am, Quasey means 7:30am BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
But I don't HAVE Civ 6. And I don't want to get up that early. Well, I guess it all worked out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby F.
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
I am fat and tasty!
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
But I don't HAVE Civ 6. And I don't want to get up that early. Well, I guess it all worked out.

Do you want to schedule some time for Rocket League?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Urza, PhD of Dungeon Crawl
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dungeon Crawl will be at 8pm EDT on Friday night, until I die or get too tired to play. (I'll probably get tired before I win, especially since I want to get a 4-5 rune win)

My character dump is here: http://crawl.berotato.org/crawl/morgue/Urza47/Urza47.txt

Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.18.1-50-g88ac8fd (webtiles) character file.

Urza47 the Eclecticist (GrEE) Turns: 66926, Time: 11:55:56

Health: 138/138 AC: 33 Str: 17 XL: 22 Next: 67%
Magic: 54/54 EV: 18 Int: 36 God: Vehumet [******]
Gold: 4074 SH: 8 Dex: 16 Spells: 12 memorised, 7 levels left

rFire . . . SeeInvis . a - +2 flail of the Firefly {freeze, Int+6}
rCold . . . Gourm . W - +2 robe {Archmagi}
rNeg + + . Faith . S - +2 buckler
rPois ∞ Spirit . l - +0 helmet
rElec + Dismiss . F - +2 cloak of the Townfolk {Dex+6 Stlth+}
rCorr . Reflect . L - +2 pair of gloves
SustAt . Harm . i - +0 pair of boots
MR +.... H - amulet of Gozag's Vengeance {RegenMP +Inv}
Stlth ++++...... z - ring "Feow" {rF+ Str+2 Int+2}
r - ring of Fyat {rElec rF- rN+ MP+9 Int+5}

@: flying, delayed fireball, somewhat resistant to hostile enchantments,
stealthy
A: big wings, iridescent scales 1, camouflage 1, negative energy resistance 1,
electricity resistance, unbreathing, petrification resistance, rot immunity,
sturdy frame 1, AC +16
a: Stop Flying, Renounce Religion, Release Delayed Fireball, Evoke Invisibility
}: 2/15 runes: decaying, gossamer

I'm about to start the Depths, which is basically another name for the bottom few levels of the main dungeon. (below which is Zot, where the Orb is) It has a bunch of side branches as well, mostly for the extended-endgame if you want to try to get a >3-rune win. (You need 3 runes to open Zot and win the game, but there's 15 to be found!) I might try the Crypt when I get to it, which doesn't have a rune, but does have a bunch of treasure. After that, I have to go back and do Vaults:5 to get the third rune. (I already have two) Vaults:5 is nearly has hard as Zot itself; I died there the last time, on the way out right after collecting the third rune.

As noted earlier, I'm playing a spellcaster this time around. (My first win, I played a Minotaur Berserker for whom spells were verboten on pain of divine retribution.) A Gargoyle Earth Elementalist, to be precise. My MO is to quickly destroy everything I see with powerful conjurations. I'm on the verge of getting Shatter and Fire Storm, two of the most powerful spells in the game, castable. I've never actually cast a level 9 spell, so that's kind of exciting. I'm leaning on level 4-7 spells mostly, with a level 8 for the really nasty stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quaseymoto wrote:
Jythier wrote:

I want to but you know how scheduling works with kids.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby F.
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
I am fat and tasty!
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
Quaseymoto wrote:
Jythier wrote:

I do! My little un's spending the entire day at his great grandparents.
That being said, feel free to come say hi and poke me in chat or steam or something, could probably work something out on the spot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quaseymoto wrote:
Jythier wrote:
Quaseymoto wrote:
Jythier wrote:

I do! My little un's spending the entire day at his great grandparents.
That being said, feel free to come say hi and poke me in chat or steam or something, could probably work something out on the spot.

I'll try. I usually play around 9 or 10 at night, but could get some during the day time as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now live for Dungeon Crawl!

www.twitch.tv/urza47
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More Dungeon Crawl tonight at 8pm EST! Onward to Vaults:5 and Zot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Special holiday Dungeon Crawl Wednesday night at 8pm EST! Hopefully, I can clear all the way to the orb.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Urza47 wrote:
Special holiday Dungeon Crawl Wednesday night at 8pm EST! Hopefully, I can clear all the way to the orb.

Unfortunately, I have to cancel this due to a hopefully mild illness on my part. Con crud, you suck. gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby F.
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
I am fat and tasty!
mbmbmbmbmb
Urza47 wrote:
Urza47 wrote:

Unfortunately, I have to cancel this due to a hopefully mild illness on my part. Con crud, you suck. gulp

Feel better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contigo
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There were a couple people sick when I got back, so I think it's just something floating around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The continuation of Dungeon Crawl is tomorrow night at 8pm EST. (for real this time!)

I'm also hoping to get in some Dark Souls over the weekend; I know that's been sort of languishing for a while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dungeon Crawl: Urza Enters the Abyss will begin at an earlier time this Friday: 7pm EST. This is to accommodate Keep Drinking and Nobody Explodes, featuring myself and LJ, which will follow it at around 10pm or so. (exact timing depends on how the Crawling goes)

My character dump can be found here: http://crawl.berotato.org/crawl/morgue/Urza47/Urza47.txt I'll try to link it in chat before I get started; I think it'll update automatically as I play, so you can easily look at my inventory, spells, skills, and mutations as I play. Feel free to ask questions, I'll keep an eye on chat and try to answer any that come up.

Drunk KTANE is not to be missed. LJ and I somehow managed to defuse expert-level bombs despite being totally plastered. Check the highlights on my channel for all the boozy fun: www.twitch.tv/urza47
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
Urza47 wrote:
Dungeon Crawl: Urza Enters the Abyss will begin at an earlier time this Friday: 7pm EST. This is to accommodate Keep Drinking and Nobody Explodes, featuring myself and LJ, which will follow it at around 10pm or so. (exact timing depends on how the Crawling goes)

My character dump can be found here: http://crawl.berotato.org/crawl/morgue/Urza47/Urza47.txt I'll try to link it in chat before I get started; I think it'll update automatically as I play, so you can easily look at my inventory, spells, skills, and mutations as I play. Feel free to ask questions, I'll keep an eye on chat and try to answer any that come up.

Drunk KTANE is not to be missed. LJ and I somehow managed to defuse expert-level bombs despite being totally plastered. Check the highlights on my channel for all the boozy fun: www.twitch.tv/urza47

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McGeehan
United States
Manchester
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Urza47 wrote:

Difficulty: Every successful defuse means +1 shot, until failure?

I brought a KTANE manual to BGG.con. We should have tried playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Admiral L Squared
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds right. There were a bunch of shots.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.