Subject: differences between editions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikolaj Witkowski
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have the original LoA edition, I know that the new one has some differences in the rulebook, but are there any rule or component differences or is it just about wording?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter vP
msg tools
mbmbmb
The black dice replaces all your normal dice if you have the runestones, not just a single dice. Its often not clear in the English rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich A
United Kingdom
London
NW London
flag msg tools
borsook wrote:
I have the original LoA edition, I know that the new one has some differences in the rulebook, but are there any rule or component differences or is it just about wording?

The only differences Im aware of are rule clarifications in the text. The rule translations from the original German are clearer than in the Fantasy Flight version. But these are minimal. Components are exactly the same, and everything is the same quality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you check this thread it will answer your question.

Essentially some of the typos and mistranslations are on the cards and tokens. If you mean are there tokens that are physically different, then no.

The one exception I'm aware of is that the Kosmos edition includes an easy mode with green Legend cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.