Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn» Forums » General

Subject: Question with one of the new cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
david hans
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
So I picked up the newest ashes decks last night and found a card called amplify which is an alteration spell. It says that the unit his card is attatched to gets a bonus for each charm die on this card. Sadly nowhere in this deck were there cards that gave me any sort of charm dice effect. I thought these extra decks could be played as standalone decks just like the ones you get from the ashes base set minus the dice of course. But this alteration spell has no use within this new deck at all, unless I somehow missed something any feedback would be great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Newsham
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The dice power of a Charm Die allows you to place it on a unit giving it +1 attack for that round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david hans
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I had completely forgotten about dice powers because I hardly ever use them, Omg I feel so dumb lol thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Newsham
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem, I played as Maeoni a few days ago so it was fairly fresh in my mind

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tikiwaka wrote:
I had completely forgotten about dice powers because I hardly ever use them, Omg I feel so dumb lol thank you!

Pro tip - use your dice powers .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Fritz
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Indeed! Charm had the weakest dice power, in my mind, but Amplify gives it new tricks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.