Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You just shop like you would normally. Place items in cart, etc. When you are ready to checkout it will then ask how you want to check out either by signing in to your LoL account or "I am new here" to do GUEST CHECKOUT. You do not need to make a guest account before you checkout.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oystein eker
Norway
Unspecified
sola
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried this purchase as a test.
Not able to sign in as a guest.

https://na.merch.riotgames.com/en/art/twisted-fate-vs-graves...

soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giovanni Intini
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Step 1: Use this address: https://euw.merch.riotgames.com/en/
Step 2: Add anything in the cart
Step 3: Click checkout
Step 4: On the right you should see Guest Checkout

Can you confirm it works? I just tried and it works for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oystein eker
Norway
Unspecified
sola
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It works

thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So,

to order the game next week in Germany I will have to order the game here:

https://euw.merch.riotgames.com/de/

(being part of EU WEST)

instead of the US Site here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/mechs-vs-minions

CORRECT?

I am just asking because there is no reference to the boardgame on the German shop site, which is a bit confusing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giovanni Intini
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes Michael, it is correct

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
If they said you can only order one unit per account, is it safe to say on day of purchasing that guest accounts will get the shaft?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark63 wrote:
If they said you can only order one unit per account, is it safe to say on day of purchasing that guest accounts will get the shaft?

Riot Kades has posted elsewhere that their way of determining the "One unit per household" rule is independent of accounts, so you shouldn't have any problem purchasing as a guest (which isn't using an account at all.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maryia Makovich
Belarus
Minsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Felkor wrote:
Dark63 wrote:

Riot Kades has posted elsewhere that their way of determining the "One unit per household" rule is independent of accounts, so you shouldn't have any problem purchasing as a guest (which isn't using an account at all.)

So it is impossible make two separate orders to one address?
Very bad because my country is not in the list and shipping only one box will cost 80$. Only 40$ per box if I could to get 2 boxes at 1 address :c 80$ is too expansive so I think I'll miss it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
kami_she wrote:
Felkor wrote:
Dark63 wrote:

So it is impossible make two separate orders to one address?
Very bad because my country is not in the list and shipping only one box will cost 80$. Only 40$ per box if I could to get 2 boxes at 1 address :c 80$ is too expansive so I think I'll miss it.

I'm sure they may lift that restriction after the first run. Hate to say it, but it's a small price to pay for avoiding eBay secondary market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use the guest option to check out and it lets me enter my address but somehow doesn't give me any shipping option and I am stuck on that step of the page. Anybody else have this problem. Must be something I am not seeing...

EDIT: I was testing the order system by buying something random (a jacket I believe) and stopping before confirming payment, with the intent to see how it worked before ordering the game on the 13th... As I said, I could not get to step 2 as the system was not providing me with shipping options when I saved my address. I did send an email to Riot and am waiting for a response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H.M. Woggle-Bug, T.E.
msg tools
Royal College of Arts and Athletic perfection
badge
Inventor of Knowledge Pills
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark63 wrote:
...avoiding eBay secondary market.

This immediately makes them publisher of the year for me (despite the errata issue).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
livio wrote:
Dark63 wrote:
...avoiding eBay secondary market.

This immediately makes them publisher of the year for me (despite the errata issue).

Well, let's just get through this week first. There's miles of difference between intending the correct thing and executing on it, correctly.

We are trying, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.