3 Posts

Dead of Winter: Rich Sommer» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone else think it doesn't really look like Rich Sommer? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Bokowski
Canada
flag msg tools
I am kind of familiar with the actor. I recognize him but didn't know his name. I saw the promo and couldn't think of who he was. After looking it up I can kind of see it. I even think I found the picture of him they copied to put his face on the card, and see a strong facial resemblance... but there's still something about the picture that doesn't let me see the picture as Rich Sommer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blank_J wrote:
I am kind of familiar with the actor. I recognize him but didn't know his name. I saw the promo and couldn't think of who he was. After looking it up I can kind of see it. I even think I found the picture of him they copied to put his face on the card, and see a strong facial resemblance... but there's still something about the picture that doesn't let me see the picture as Rich Sommer

It's totally Rich Sommer for me, at least from that artists perspective It's not meant to be realistic art, it is still very artistic. Within those confines I think the artist nailed it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Fleming
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not Rich Sommer, it's his stunt double.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.