Popular Tags: [View All]
A K Vikhagen
Sweden
Gothenborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I have two questions related to this situation (solo play):

1. Can a passenger from the I tile take the long route to the L tile and earn a bunch of HP (5) and moneys (13) ?

EDIT: Yes, they can take the long route (page 8 in rulebook), but NOT IN THIS CASE since the links are illegal (the D3 and D5 parcel spaces are not owned by me).

2. Furthermore, can a passenger from the I tile take a round-trip back to the same I tile and earn a bunch of HP (6) and moneys (14)?

EDIT: No, you cannot, as it will count as "crossing the same building/parcel twice" (page 8 rulebook).

Obviously, I am hoping for yes on both!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A K Vikhagen
Sweden
Gothenborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To answer my own question, no, I am not allowed to build a rail to parcel space I don't own (the D5 tile). I should have built a link between the C and the I tile directly instead. However, the principal idea behind my questions still stands. Can you take the longest route, and can you take a round-trip?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Cruz
Portugal
Arcozelo - Vila Nova de Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tilde72 wrote:
To answer my own question, no, I am not allowed to build a rail to parcel space I don't own (the D5 tile)

And you're not allowed to build a rail through a parcel you don't own (the D3 parcel).
Anyway, responding to your questions considering the layout and buildings of rails was legal , there you have:

1. Yes, you can move the passeger through the longest route. The only thing you can can't do is passing through the same building in the process and deliver in the same building of origin (loops).

2. As indicated above, i'm afraid that the passenger in the I tile isn't in the mood to travel around the city just to arrive again in the same I tile, he's already too tired of working... , so, no, you can't do that move.

Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A K Vikhagen
Sweden
Gothenborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

And oops, I didn't see the blatant rule violation on the D3 tile either.

Quote:
The only thing you can can't do is passing through the same building

I assume it should be "can't" in the sentence above?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Cruz
Portugal
Arcozelo - Vila Nova de Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tilde72 wrote:
Thanks!

And oops, I didn't see the blatant rule violation on the D3 tile either.

Quote:
The only thing you can can't do is passing through the same building

I assume it should be "can't" in the sentence above?

Right, sorry. modest
Edited.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.