Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Evans
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just had to share the news! After the FFG-GW split was announced I went into a small panic as several of the games affected were on my wishlist. As of today I have completed my collection for Talisman (less the promos). After much searching, looking, watching of various sites, along with some emails, phone calls, and yes, even a little begging; I have been able to locate everything for below retail! I already have everything in hand except for 2 expansions which were just ordered this afternoon (The Woodlands and The City). Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope it doesn't sound too much like I am bragging, I am really just excited, as some of these items were a little hard to track down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
All you need is love :)
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats, Christopher! Now put it on the table and get it played! meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Diener
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Chris!
I'm really happy for you and I share your excitement! I'm on a similar quest (although I'll skip some expansions by choice), and it is going quite well.
Nothing is in my hands yet, but the base game + the first four small expansions are on the way. Additionally, I'm closing a deal for a big expansions bundle (Dungeon, Highland and City). Can't wait to have them!!
That leaves Woodlands, which I plan to get when I have a chance. I think I'll skip the other expansions, at least for now.
I can only hope my efforts will see a happy ending as well.
Congrats again! Have fun with your set!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.