Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diogo Poupado
Portugal
Ourém
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know you can't move the Wretched to circles adjacent to black squares that have a Policeman token there. However, from Night 2 and on, a Policeman may have ended the previous night adjacent to one of the red circles on the board.
Imagine Jack then places a Woman token in that red circle and it stays adjacent to the Policeman token that was already there. Is this possible? Couldn't find anything preventing this in the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember correct, this is acceptable, and the rulebook states something along the lines of ... If there are no legal moves, the Wretched token just stays put.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angry Augury
Japan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AsGSnak wrote:
I know you can't move the Wretched to circles adjacent to black squares that have a Policeman token there. However, from Night 2 and on, a Policeman may have ended the previous night adjacent to one of the red circles on the board.
Imagine Jack then places a Woman token in that red circle and it stays adjacent to the Policeman token that was already there. Is this possible? Couldn't find anything preventing this in the rulebook.

I completely forgot about the not stopping on a space adjacent to the police rule. Thanks for the reminder!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diogo Poupado
Portugal
Ourém
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to be of help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.