Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Register to vote at your local taco truck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
http://remezcla.com/lists/culture/taco-trucks-voter-registra...

What scares Republicans more than taco trucks on every corner? Hispanics showing up to vote.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Trump
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
These taco trucks are the Fourth Column inside America. They'll be everywhere, and these advanced scouts of spicy goodness are just laying the groundwork for the incoming invasion.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDonald wrote:
These taco trucks are the Fourth Column inside America. They'll be everywhere, and these advanced scouts of spicy goodness are just laying the groundwork for the incoming invasion.


Montezuma will have his revenge.....


5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
http://remezcla.com/lists/culture/taco-trucks-voter-registra...

What scares Republicans more than taco trucks on every corner? Hispanics showing up to vote.


Exercise your franchise and get some tasty food to boot. Sounds like a win win to me
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mb
TheDonald wrote:
These taco trucks are the Borne Forth Fourth Column inside America.
Donald wrote:


Montezuma will have his revenge.....
FACT: They are adapting within our 'midst'-of-the-street locale, or around there, ALSO; check the vacant parking lots.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
sfox wrote:
http://remezcla.com/lists/culture/taco-trucks-voter-registra...

What scares Republicans more than taco trucks on every corner? Hispanics showing up to vote.


Exercise your franchise and get some tasty food to boot. Sounds like a win win to me
Why use Taco trucks then?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDonald wrote:
These taco trucks are the Fourth Column inside America. They'll be everywhere, and these advanced scouts of spicy goodness are just laying the groundwork for the incoming invasion.


Hi Donald! Great work on the campaign. It's the best work. Genius!

One question, though: since they're Mexican and all, should I watch out for rape at these trucks, or is it all part of the al pastor burrito combo?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.