Partly this is a just reminder that the Glasgow Games Festival is less than 2 months away so make sure you have it in your diary.
SATURDAY 26th NOVEMBER
Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
In addition here are some updates for how the prep is going.
- The team will be off to Essen next week and will come back with suitcases full of Essen hotness.
- We have a number of exhibitors lined up but are always looking for more, suggestions welcome.
- Ticket prices to TBC but hopefully we will be able to put them on sale within the next few weeks.
- Volunteers are always welcome to join our team who teach, staff the door and run the library.
- We are also looking for people to help with specific tasks such as running a bring and buy, facilitating organised game sessions and taking official photographs.
If you have any questions or want to get involved please head on over to the guild. Or feel free to use the Facebook page or the main website if you prefer.
- Last edited Fri Oct 7, 2016 12:51 am (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Fri Oct 7, 2016 12:48 am