Popular Tags: [View All]
Vayda
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
https://sites.google.com/site/cnjxwing/home
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I lost one of my TIE f/o models at a local event.
I tore the house apart, asked the regulars that I could to check their gear incase it got mixed in by accident. No one had it.

I wrote their customer service, and they sent me a little box with a bag inside containing one TIE f/o model!

Very pleased.

It's great to see that the customer service is still stellar despite the rapid growth and mergers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R B
United States
Stevens Point
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
I've had very good interactions with FFG as well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Hoover
United States
Edwards AFB
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giannis Sofianopoulos
Greece
Agios Dimitrios
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Had to contact them several times for various reasons/replacements.
By far one of the best customer service in the industry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are good if not fantastic until they lose the ip, then they couldn't give two hoots about the game that they made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
acehawkster1973 wrote:
They are good if not fantastic until they lose the ip, then they couldn't give two hoots about the game that they made.

They are forbidden by law to give a hoot about the IP they longer have.

(Well, depending on the licensing contract. Nowadays they probably need to destroy all material after a grace period.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Steski
United States
Olympia
WA
flag msg tools
Vigilo Confido
badge
In the pipe, five by five...
mbmbmbmbmb
acehawkster1973 wrote:

FFG replaced parts for my copy of the StarCraft board game several years after they had lost the IP and the game was out of print. I was extremely impressed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yeah...they're great!
I sent them a note about how my mom's favorite ship (Vader's Tie Advance) had broken...and no questions asked they shipped her out a brand new one! She was SO thrilled .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sassycat wrote:
acehawkster1973 wrote:

FFG replaced parts for my copy of the StarCraft board game several years after they had lost the IP and the game was out of print. I was extremely impressed.

Wow that i'am impressed with, I can only go by my two experiences, conan boardgame and wotr expansion on both occasions as much help as chocolate teapot. But on the good side when I had tie fighter that someone was obviously seriously inebriated when they stuck the wings on after sending them picture proof I did get a replacement for that, so like I said good and bad from my point of view.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.