United States
Lewisville
Texas
flag msg tools
Ask me how I got this badge early!
badge
Dexterity Games Guy for BGG.Con / GeekCoin # 318030
mbmbmbmbmb
My mother ended up with this, and I'm not sure where she got it. I think at a garage sale, but it might have come from:

Jeffrey Lowe
msg tools

as they somehow found each other years ago after he was profiled in the Enquirer.

Anyway, she's passed the game on to me and I was finally able to go through the database and verify that it doesn't match any of the current versions listed. First off, it's in a red box instead of brown like the other 1965 versions, second, there's no label on the back, and third it's got a butterfly-style interior. I don't know yet how the rules/cards/gameplay differ from other versions, but wanted to see if anyone had any information on this particular setup. I'll have to re-type the ruleset for readability, as the copied rules are kinda dim and missing some text on one side (which I should be able to suss out in context.)

Pics:

Box Front

Box Back (Notice there isn't a label)

Interior opens up butterfly-style

One side w/ cards made of cardstock

One side w/ cards (slightly zoomed out)

Other side w/ cards

Advertising / Fund Raising Chart

Advertising Chart Detail

Fund Raising Chart Detail

Undecided envelope

5-page Rulebook - Copied from typewritten pages - includes handwritten notes on gameplay

Rulebook Notes 1

Rulebook Notes 2

Rulebook Notes 3

Rulebook Notes 4

Rulebook Notes 5

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that is super cool. I have many, many versions, but nothing like this.

Very very cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.