Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
H C
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of the major retailers like MM, CH, and CSI have it out of stock and it seems to be going for $50+ on Amazon. Questions:

1) How often does this come in and out of stock?

2) It seems like the average price of this is around $40 - is that normal/expected? It seems a smidge high imo - CH seemed to list the original at $21 when it was in stock in the past.

3) Is it cause for concern that this is out of stock?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say it's out of print for the foreseeable future, but that's just my guess. SP2 was crowdfunded; I'm not sure that worked well. I paid $41.50 when it hit the market after the crowdfund. Now:

Saint Petersburg (second edition) on Amazon.com $61.67

Part of this is that Z-Man was bought by Asmodee, which has raised prices.

If you want it, your best bet may be a local game store at list price, or the Geek Market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
All you need is love :)
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just checked one of my online stores: Still in stock for €40; shipping to the US might kill the deal though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Noble Knight Games has it $49.95 + $9.95 for flat rate shipping. Not cheap, but Amazon is around $65 as I type this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane W

Utah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just called my FLGS and they said they are waiting on a new print and probably won't get it until April.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.