Popular Tags: [View All]
H C
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of the major retailers like MM, CH, and CSI have it out of stock and it seems to be going for $50+ on Amazon. Questions:

1) How often does this come in and out of stock?

2) It seems like the average price of this is around $40 - is that normal/expected? It seems a smidge high imo - CH seemed to list the original at $21 when it was in stock in the past.

3) Is it cause for concern that this is out of stock?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say it's out of print for the foreseeable future, but that's just my guess. SP2 was crowdfunded; I'm not sure that worked well. I paid $41.50 when it hit the market after the crowdfund. Now:

Saint Petersburg (second edition) on Amazon.com $61.67

Part of this is that Z-Man was bought by Asmodee, which has raised prices.

If you want it, your best bet may be a local game store at list price, or the Geek Market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
All you need is love :)
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just checked one of my online stores: Still in stock for €40; shipping to the US might kill the deal though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Noble Knight Games has it $49.95 + $9.95 for flat rate shipping. Not cheap, but Amazon is around $65 as I type this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane W

Utah
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just called my FLGS and they said they are waiting on a new print and probably won't get it until April.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
RabidPickle wrote:
Just called my FLGS and they said they are waiting on a new print and probably won't get it until April.

April 2018?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Ferland
msg tools
Any idea when a reprint might happen, almost everyone looks to be out of stock or is now charging over $100.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.