$35.00
Carl Fung
United States
Old Greenwich
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Right prior to Dean's interview with Bruce Geryk for Three Moves Ahead, I got a chance to speak to Bruce for his Wild Weasel Podcast. That interview was just released on the Wargamespace website and is available on iTunes Podcast.

I talk about Last Blitzkrieg with respect to game as history. This started when I contacted Bruce after he previewed Last Blitzkrieg on a prior podcast episode and was interested in the new concepts that BCS offered.

I don't think I blabbered incessantly too much...

http://www.wargamespace.com/2016/10/06/wild-weasel-7/

Please note the announcement about Dean and Sara in the podcast. Anyone who's ordered from The Gamers way back in the day should know Sara. She was production manager for a number of games and helped out in the Homer office. The first time I met Sara she gave me a huge hug even without knowing me. Sara is such a huge personality and to everyone who listened to Dean's interview on Three Moves Ahead knows how instrumental she is in Dean's life and career in wargaming. Show your support and please donate.

https://www.gofundme.com/2svw58k
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Indeed. Tragic news.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Strader
United States
Cedar Park
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Carl, thanks for posting this. It's terrific background info on the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just listened today and retweeted the link from @gamesontables to help get the word out there.

You did an awesome job. Resulted in me pulling it from my shelf and actually prepping for play!

Can't wait to go to N. Africa with this system! Keep up the great work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.