Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Kurz
Australia
Kensington
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My retail version just turned up today from gamesparadise.com.au . They must have some original release stock left as I know SM games have been saying that reprints are a couple of weeks off still, so if you can't wait any longer, it is out there here in Aus.

Anyway I've kept my excitement at bay with watching every YouTube video out there on play throughs and sessions, so I can't wait for the work day to finish to break it open

Will hopefully do a session report on our first experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robb Williams
United States
Lancaster
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Enjoy !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cargill
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
One die to roll them all
badge
One die to roll them all
mbmbmbmbmb
dbgomes wrote:
My retail version just turned up today from gamesparadise.com.au

The fact you successfully received a shipment from Games Paradise is an achievement in itself! You may be one of the very few in Australia to have had this happen! laughlaugh

Jokes aside enjoy! It's a solid game with a lot of elements to enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sammy
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Did you get to play a game yet Daniel?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kurz
Australia
Kensington
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha, well truth be told it did take 4 weeks to arrive but that was because I used a coupon code when ordering which took processing days to 15 business days.

Yeah Sammy, as it was last minute, we managed to play twice as 2 player games. It's probably a testament that after maybe 2.5 hours for the first game (and teaching) we were keen to replay immediately. The results were vastly different probably owing to our inexperience (I say this in a good way) but we both definitely think it will be a hit with the usual gaming group! I was going to do a session report on the weekend but just ran out of time. I'll get something up shortly though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.