1 Posts

Xenofera» Forums » News

Subject: Xenofera – KickStarter Campaign Day 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Taela Sky
msg tools
Progress
I wanted to start by thanking all my backers and supporters. Our first day was a huge success. Xenofera has already funded for over 18%. And we are well on our way to making this game a reality.

As an unexpected bonus, KickStarter has chosen Xenofera to feature as one of it’s “Projects We Love”. This is a testament to everyone who helped refine the game.

For those of you backing at the $3 and above levels, the project has met its first goal of having more than 50 backers, so you will receive at least 10 xenofera for your own collection, if the project funds. And Xenofera is really close to the 100 backer goal, which will give you 5 more creatures.

Early Funding

As promised, as part of the Xenofera campaign, I will be revealing 6 new xenofera over the next 7 days. If Xenofera funds early, you, its backers, will be able to vote on which of those 6 new creatures get included in the game.

So, as today is Day 2 of the campaign, here is the first xenofera to be revealed. This is the Harvey.

Harveys are cute. But don’t let their cuddliness fool you. While Harveys are generally shy and elusive, they can be vicious if cornered.

Let me know what you think of the Harvey and feel free to start lobbying for your favorite xenofera contestants in the comments section. In the end, not all 6 creatures will make.

Outreach

I know we all want to see Xenofera become a reality. And while I’d like the game to stand on it’s own, and it does, I realize the importance of getting the word out and letting people know about the game.

To that end, I’ve started a Thunderclap campaign for Xenofera. Thunderclap allows communities of people to CrowdSpeak about an idea, helping spread the word by broadcasting a single message across its supporters various social media. Similar to KickStarter, the message burst only goes out if the supporter goal for the Thunderclap campaign is met.

If you would like to help support Xenofera’s Thunderclap and get out the word, follow the link below:

[url]www.thunderclap.it/en/projects/48015-xenofera-join-the-hunt [/url]

Thanks again. I know we have a ways to go, but I am confident, with your support, that we can make it.

Liz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.