1 Posts

Xenofera» Forums » News

Subject: Xenofera – KickStarter Campaign Day 3 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Taela Sky
msg tools
Progress
Day 2 of the campaign has come to an end and it was another great day! Xenofera managed to cross 2 milestones on day 2.

First, the campaign crossed the 100 backers milestone, in fact ending the day with 116 backers.

Congrats to Billy, who was our 100th backer!

And thanks to all of you who helped us cross that milestone. This also means that those of you who pledged at the $3 or greater level will receive the templates for 15 xenofera for you very own collection.

Second, the campaign surpassed the 20% funded milestone, and is just shy of being a quarter funded. I really appreciate your support of this project.

I am overwhelmed by how well the campaign is doing after just 2 days.

Xenofera continues to receive excellent reviews. It currently has an 8.4 ranking on BoardGameGeek and the Undead Viking has posted a very positive video review of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUT23Z4fGPk

Early Funding

Day 2’s new Xenofera was the Harvey.

For Day 3, I would like to introduce you to the Greater Xoxxar.

Until recently this xenofera was thought to be a creature of legend. The Greater Xoxxar, while appearing harmless, actually harbors a very deadly poison. It holds its prey tight with it’s specialize suction cup “arms” and then utilizes its proboscis to inject poison into the prey. The poison both kills and starts the process of liquefying the prey. The Greater Xoxxar then slurps up its dinner.

So given a choice which would you prefer the Harvey? Or the Greater Xoxxar? Or maybe both?

Let me know what you think of our latest potential addition to the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.