1 Posts

Xenofera» Forums » News

Subject: Xenofera – KickStarter Campaign Day 4 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Taela Sky
msg tools
Progress
Another good day for the Campaign. We’ve added a bunch more backers to our family and we are progressing towards our funding goal at a steady rate.

Xenofera is now listed on KickTraq.com. The game made it on their Hot List for TableTop Games. Another testament to you all.

I’ve been perusing Twitter and the blog sphere and really enjoyed reading what you had to say about the game. Here’s a couple of examples:

“I recently played this at Archon 40, and I had a blast. The art was fantastic, and the play is quick and easy, though deceptively strategic.”
~ Draggoness

“I got to play-test Xenofera for the second time tonight, and already I can't wait to play again!”
~ John V.

So thanks again everyone that’s been helping spread the word.

Early Funding
For those of you who have been anxiously waiting for the next xenofera, let me introduce you to Day 3’s creature.

This is Kitanaton.
imageid=3205455]

Kitanaton are adept ambush hunters. Laying amongst rocky outcrops, where their coloring helps them blend in, they rest an ear on the ground to detect the sounds of approaching prey. Kitanaton can wait patiently for hours for small prey to come by. Once their prey is close enough they don’t pounce, as you might assume, but instead inflict a killing strike with their highly flexible tails. So be careful where you walk.

Well I have revealed half the candidate creatures. Have you picked out a favorite yet?

Just Wanted to Say Hi

I wanted to put a face to a name for you. So I put together just a short little video. Didn’t realize how tired I was looking though until I saw it. Oh, well. I can sleep when the campaign is over! :O)

Anyways, here’s the link:
https://youtu.be/IOErG740vsE

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.