$35.00
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally had the time to update the site:

www.warofthering.eu
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koolin
Netherlands
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also add the download to the rules of WoME (in the Downloads Section)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
Koolin wrote:
You can also add the download to the rules of WoME (in the Downloads Section)

They should be there. Try to refresh the second edition download page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koolin
Netherlands
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See it, good job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Martens
United States
Uniontown
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of curiosity, any thought of updating the Breaking of the Fellowship scenario now that the new expansion has been released? I know the current version includes how to incorporate the components from the first edition and its expansion (namely the heroes and factions) in the setup (like Gladrial hasn't entered play yet, but the Hillmen of Dunland have) and now that the factions have been redone, I wanted to inquire. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
mdmtn2006 wrote:
Out of curiosity, any thought of updating the Breaking of the Fellowship scenario now that the new expansion has been released? I know the current version includes how to incorporate the components from the first edition and its expansion (namely the heroes and factions) in the setup (like Gladrial hasn't entered play yet, but the Hillmen of Dunland have) and now that the factions have been redone, I wanted to inquire. Thanks!

There has been talk about it but we don't have an official update.

You could do the logical (based on the story) setup and:

Hillmen in play
Spiders could be either as we don't have a given answer in the story but probably not in play
Corsairs not in play

Dead Men not in play
Ents not in play
Eagles in play

I cannot tell you how balanced this would be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.