Subject: Two player rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Original Whiteside
United Kingdom
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am confused by the two player game. With two players you are basically trying to avoid being the first to receive 3 trap cards. As far as I can see your score doesn't matter.

Why then would anyone bother taking a card? It doesn't benefit you, but it could damage you.

The only scenario I can see it being worthwhile is if the deck runs out and the scores are compared, which in my two player games with my daughter has never happened.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meelis Looveer
Estonia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

The player who knows She/He has more points than opponent may freely avoid the cards if She/He has 2 traps.
The player who knows She/He has less points than opponent must take some risks to get the needed points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Original Whiteside
United Kingdom
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. I suppose that I have probably been playing it with the wrong objective - with two players it's more a case of staying ahead of your opponent until the deck runs out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.