Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Solarius Mission» Forums » General

Subject: Essen availability ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Sinden
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Middlesex
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

With this now having sold out at the publisher level are there going to be any copies at Essen for those that missed out on the preorder ?

I'm trying to work out if I need to make this my first stop on Thursday morning, or if I have to just look longingly at others carrying around copies and wait for a re-print some stage in 2017 ! Thanks.



thanks
James
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Spielworxx will have a few leftover copies in Essen. But really only a few.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
At least Philibertnet has Solarius Mission for preorder, so why not buy there? http://www.philibertnet.com/en/spielworxxx/45232-solarius-mi...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Sinden
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Middlesex
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
bayerbube wrote:
Spielworxx will have a few leftover copies in Essen. But really only a few.



Many thanks for the reply... I'm guessing in this case any spare will likely go to folks who are around on the Wed, or getting in early on the Thursday... not much point in heading there at 10am Thurs

Oh well, lets see what shipping costs to the UK on the other site... hmmm...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lieven De Puysseleir
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
trust me, I'm a dentist
badge
we don't lie, we use statistics
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jamessinden wrote:
bayerbube wrote:
Spielworxx will have a few leftover copies in Essen. But really only a few.



Many thanks for the reply... I'm guessing in this case any spare will likely go to folks who are around on the Wed, or getting in early on the Thursday... not much point in heading there at 10am Thurs

Oh well, lets see what shipping costs to the UK on the other site... hmmm...


Or wait a while and some people will start selling their copies on bgg. That way, you don't have to sticker the dice yourself!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Sinden
United Kingdom
Twickenham
Middlesex
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you see the mark up on prices on bgg for games like Arkwright or la granja post Essen when the games were out of print... !!!???

I think I'll wait and do the stickers myself
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lieven De Puysseleir
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
trust me, I'm a dentist
badge
we don't lie, we use statistics
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jamessinden wrote:
Did you see the mark up on prices on bgg for games like Arkwright or la granja post Essen when the games were out of print... !!!???

I think I'll wait and do the stickers myself


Only freaks would pay collector's prices! whistle
But have a look at arkwright, there's for sale on bgg for not much more than the original price.
La granja was picked up and reprinted, I'm not sure what that means for solarius mission because spielworxx pledged not to reprint it but I don't think it means that no one else will.

KR,
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.