Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » General

Subject: Tired of hoth battlefield.(skirmish) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Fattimiei
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As you know currently the only 4 players map is "Hoth Battlefield", we played it many times both in teams and in a free for all mode, I like it, and I think it's a great way to introduce the game to new players. Now we would like to change the map.

Sure we could create a custom map but balance could be a problem, we would like to have objectives not only kill the other minis.
Did you create any map with four players (or even 3!!) that you tested, consider balanced and would like to share?

What if we play a normal 2 players map in a 2vs2 teams? Any map big enough to do so?
A 2vs1 game should be possible with one player using a team (and a command deck) twice the normal size and activating after each opponents. But a normal map would be incredibly crowded (in particular with "massive" miniature!) at least it need to be enlarged with a few more tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Dawson
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I recall correctly, Bespin's Gambit has a 4 players skirmish map too-

Using a regular skirmish 1vs1 map for a 2vs2 battle would be doable doubling at least some of the map elements of the missions (Terminals, tokens, and so on...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.