Subject: English version out of print? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Péter Muhi
Hungary
Kecskemét
flag msg tools
mb
I ordered the IELLO version from my FLGS more than 6 months ago now and they still haven't received new copies of the game. The shop said they cannot get the French version, only the English one. Is it coming back to print any time soon?

Edit: Now I don't even see the game on IELLO's website, not a good sign...
2nd edit: I figured out there isn't any English version at all from IELLO, that's weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Entrecruzado
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is language independent, the version does not matter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Péter Muhi
Hungary
Kecskemét
flag msg tools
mb
Entrecruzado wrote:
It is language independent, it's version does not matter.

I understand that, but my local shop said they can only acquire the English version. Anyway, I found out there's a Hungarian version coming in a couple of weeks, so I'm good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthieu BONIN
France
Laxou
flag msg tools
publisher
I no longer work for IELLO.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IELLO never owned the rights for the game in English, so I guess your retailer was mislead somehow… Sorry about that.
We indeed have several new languages coming, including Hungarian and German (next year).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Péter Muhi
Hungary
Kecskemét
flag msg tools
mb
Mattintheweb wrote:
We indeed have several new languages coming, including Hungarian and German (next year).

My Hungarian version is on its way! I'm lucky, I've been trying to find a copy for over half a year and now it's published in my language (and for a good price, too).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.