Subject: End of game rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Moreira
France
flag msg tools
mb
Hello,

If I understand correctly, there are 2 possible end parts.

1: When the area map pile is empty, continue the turn. Then we made a special action.

2: When a card pile (war, building and Senator) is empty but we can not fill a Phase B. The game ends immediately and made our special action.

Am I right? Knowing that I play with the rules in French.

Then for the actions of "Area" card, if the card is up, to be able to share (Aedilis, Mercator and propraetor)i would have paid 2 coins to be able to share. Otherwise, if I can not pay, I do not do action.

I understood too?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Attila Szőgyi
Hungary
Vác
Pest megye
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Iraiku wrote:
Hello,

If I understand correctly, there are 2 possible end parts.

1: When the area map pile is empty, continue the turn. Then we made a special action.

2: When a card pile (war, building and Senator) is empty but we can not fill a Phase B. The game ends immediately and made our special action.

Am I right? Knowing that I play with the rules in French.

Then for the actions of "Area" card, if the card is up, to be able to share (Aedilis, Mercator and propraetor)i would have paid 2 coins to be able to share. Otherwise, if I can not pay, I do not do action.

I understood too?

Thanks

1-2. Yes
"Then for the actions of "Area" card, if the card is up, to be able to share (Aedilis, Mercator and propraetor)i would have paid 2 coins to be able to share. Otherwise, if I can not pay, I do not do action."
- I'm not sure if I understand the question right. If an area card is up or that space is empty, you have to pay. Otherwise you cannot do the action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cédric V
Belgium
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have a question regarding the final scoring. The rule specify to do this on a certain order (coins -> resources -> cards -> political influence -> areas) and in player order (written in bold).
Is it just a tip for not forgotting a scoring item or the order can really have an impact on the scoring? I don't see situation where the player order (or which item I score) could impact the scoring of something else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Domi Krantz
Hungary
Nagytarcsa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
o0FrenchFrog0o wrote:
I have a question regarding the final scoring. The rule specify to do this on a certain order (coins -> resources -> cards -> political influence -> areas) and in player order (written in bold).
Is it just a tip for not forgotting a scoring item or the order can really have an impact on the scoring? I don't see situation where the player order (or which item I score) could impact the scoring of something else.

It can make a difference. For example, some green cards have a symbol where you can increase your area influence in the regions in the centre of the board as an and-game effect. If you did this as your final scoring action, you would not be able to score points for this movement. Also if several players have this action for the scoring phase, by moving your markers it may free up a space for the next player to use it also, as you cannot both be on the same space there. So rarely, but it can matter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.