Rustan Håkansson
Sweden
Norrköping
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Fast 4X eurogame Kickstarting in March
badge
First game is Tribes in March, participate in development on dev.teatimeproductions.se!
mbmbmbmbmb
EDIT: THIS IS NO LONGER CURRENT. OLD WEBSITE HAS BEEN REPLACED. PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT THE NEW ONE; SAME LINK BELOW

We are having a really hard time finding interesting and fun photos for use on our new publisher website: http://www.teatimeproductions.se/

The current stock photos from https://unsplash.com/ are nice but boring. I like the walruses but they are not really showing off what board gaming can be.

We have art for the first game, but would like to have something more open and interesting as presentation photos. Detailed components of other games would be wrong too, probably would make the impression that they are from games we have published.

Any suggestions on what type of photos would work, or examples of photos, would be greatly appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Test Candidate (sans Deadly Neurotoxin)
badge
Warming up the deadly neurotoxin...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hire a photographer and/or graphic artist. Tell them what you want. Pay them. Get exactly what you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rustan Håkansson
Sweden
Norrköping
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Fast 4X eurogame Kickstarting in March
badge
First game is Tribes in March, participate in development on dev.teatimeproductions.se!
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not know what I want though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Palmatier
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe photos of your game being played. I like the name and the cartoon character in your video opening. Maybe you could do something with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.